How do I book in with a gift voucher?
Have your brown gift card handy. Go to the date and time you require and put it in your checkout basket. Don't add a salt scrub as this gets added automatically when you enter your voucher code. At checkout, enter your gift voucher code from your brown gift card and click the APPLY button. Then proceed to the end adding your personal details. Et voila!
How do I book in with block booking codes?
Have your codes handy. Go to the date and time you require and put it in your checkout basket. At checkout enter your code and click the APPLY button. Keep your own personal record of the codes you've used.
We keep a lost property box on site, please come and check if you think you may have left an item. We put wet towels into the laundry as we can't store them damp.
We keep all lost property for minimum of 1 month, after this we will send to charity shops.
How do I book in with an Unlimited Pass?
When you purchase an unlimited pass, we will send you an email with your personal code. This can take up to 24 hours on weekdays and longer at weekends.
Once you have your code, select your desired sauna slot and put it in your basket. Apply the code and proceed to enter your details at checkout. You should have nothing left to pay.
You can only book yourself in at any one time. If you want to book with other people, check yourself in and then check your friends in on a fresh transaction.
Keep your code private as you would a PIN number.
Your bookings need to be cancelled with 24 hours notice or your code may be suspended.
Corona Virus Policy
We will be keeping a close eye on current public health policy and updating regularly in accordance.
At this time we would like you to know that we are taking Coronavirus very seriously by regularly disinfecting the saunas, door handles, surfaces and floors.
However we have had to make some changes to our set up accordingly. Please read about the new site set up below:
- We request that you wash your hands on arrival at our hand washing station
- We have reduced our capacity to 14 people onsite at any one time instead of 20 people to allow for extra space between bodies.
- We ask you to bring your own water bottles to drink out of as our shared cups are no longer in circulation. Tap water is provided for refilling.
- The plunge pool will be out of action, but we have our cold showers and of course the sea for cooling down.
- Please stay away if you have ANY respiratory symptoms or feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone from the countries in stages 1 and 2. Click here for the countries at risk. We will offer you a full refund or get back in touch with us when you'd like to reschedule.
- Beach Box staff reserve the right to ask you to leave if they suspect you are unwell and may ask if they can take your temperature.
Saunas Fight Viruses
On the plus side coming for regular saunas could really help your immunity by raising your core body temperature and burning off those bugs, cleaning the airways. It is thought that heat burns off viruses and bacteria. We are using frequent ladles of tea tree oil, eucalyptus and lavender to cleanse your airways and make you feel great! Come for a sauna and take some good deep breaths, heat up, cool down and stay strong and well.